This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://breannaolaveson.com

Redirecting to new site…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

6.15.2011

Speaking of Baby

I feel like the baby is all I've thought about in the last few months (besides, you know, Ryan getting in to the master's program, moving all our stuff into an apartment across town, looking for a temporary job ... besides all that). But I never blogged about it. So here's what's really been on my mind lately.

1. I LOVE being pregnant. I did spend the first three months feeling like I'd just stepped off a roller coaster, but the nausea wasn't too hard on me all things considered (and I so don't take that for granted).

2. What I lacked in nausea I made up for in exhaustion. Those first few weeks, I could easily sleep 13 hours a day without having any trouble falling asleep at night. Ryan said I was really boring.

3. The official due date is Nov. 30, though that could still change. A little Thanksgiving baby. I can't think of a better time for him/her to come.

4. Speaking of "him/her," we find out on July 13 if it's a boy or girl. At first we were sure it was a boy, but I've been thinking girl lately. Honestly, we don't have a clue.

5. If we find out it's a boy, we're set on names. Probably for the first three of them actually. But if it's a girl, we're going to have to keep talking.

6. OK, OK. I guess I'll tell you. If it's a boy we really like Bennett. We also like James and Max (and Henry and others). We have a lot harder time with girl names, though we do like Quinn, Lucy and Ruby. We will see.

7. I've heard the heartbeat three times now. I love it. I look forward to going to the doctor every month just for that.

8. I want a belly. Like, now. I know it's slower to show up with the first and I know my mom and sister didn't show for a while and I know it's really nice to be able to wear all my normal clothes, but I still want it. I know. I'm so impatient. But I have bags of maternity clothes from my "We're done" sisters that are calling my name.

9. We are completely in love with this little person already. Seriously. In. Love.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger JeNnA said...

So I tried commenting on your post when you announced that you were pregnant, but for some reason the internet explorer won't let me comment, only firefox. So better late than never.... CONGRATS!!! Seriously.... how awesome! And how great that you can't wait to get big... thats my very least favorite part. I mean its nice knowing your getting bigger because there is a baby growing in inside... But nonetheless.... my least favorite! I am so happy for you and your husband!

June 15, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love the names that you've picked, and it's cute that you want your tummy to get big. Hopefully it does soon! :)

June 15, 2011 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Olavesons said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations! You are due the same time I was due with Paxton last year. It's really nice that you won't be extremely pregnant in the hot months. I liked that. Tell Ryan hi for us and good luck!

June 15, 2011 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love the name choices. Especially James. :) Being pregnant is so much fun. Uncomfortable, hot, hard, but so fun. The baby is probably all you will think about for the next months and months too... Even after it comes. Good luck and enjoy!

June 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Jenn J. said...

We can't wait to meet him/her (aka, Himmher... which is what I will call him/her from now until you find out in July, mostly because of your guys' love for Jimmer.) ANYway, I hope you get fat soon. And I mean that in the nice way.

June 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Be Strong and Courageous said...

Quinn Olaveson! I love it!

June 27, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home